Porsche 911 (997) GT3 RS 4.0
The pinnacle of Porsche's 911 offering during the 997 model series, featuring a 493 BHP normally aspirated engine. The 4.0 litre is made up of carbon body panels and an increased level of downforce over other 997 GT3 models. The Metzger flat-six takes inspiration from the GT3 R and RSR race cars using the same crank.
The race car similarities do not end there, the lightweight ethos means the GT3 RS 4.0 weighs in at just 1360 kg thanks to a liberal use of carbon fibre.
With only 600 produced worldwide, the 4.0 litre is a car that goes down in Porsche's history as one of the best 911s.
- 90-litre fuel tank
- Rims painted in black
- Porsche Carbon Composite Brakes (PCCB)
- Front-axle lift function
- Ask sound package
- Seat belts in black
- Windscreen with top tint
- Safety cage in black
- Sport chrono package plus
- PCM telephone
- Universal multimedia interface
- Rear section of centre console in Alcantara
- Mirror attachment point finishers painted
- Porsche Communication Management (PCM)
- Centre console cover in Alcantara with logo
- Headlight washer system cover painted