2018 Porsche 911 (991.2) GT3
The 991.2 generation of 911 GT3 saw Porsche re-introduce the manual gearbox after their success with the limited edition 911R. This was met with outstanding reviews, making this model one of the best driver-focused supercars available today.
The 991.2 also saw the increase in engine size from 3.8L to 4.0L. The results match that of the outgoing 991 GT3RS, with 500PS at 8,250 rpm and an engine that revs to 9,000.
This example was delivered new to Hong Kong (C15 country code) and specified by its first owner in the rare PTS shade of Meissen Blue.
- Club Sport Package
- Porsche Ceramic Composite Brakes (PCCB)
- Front-axle lift system
- 6-speed manual transmission
- Windscreen with grey top tint
- Six-point racing harness for passenger seat
- LED headlights inc. Porsche Dynamic Light System
- Interior light package
- Porsche Exclusive - steering wheel center marking in yellow
- Reversing camera
- Floor mats
- Bose Premium Sound System
- Full bucket seats
- Automatically dimming mirrors with integrated rain sensors
- Interior package brushed aluminium anthracite
- Sport chrono package and preparation for lap trigger
- Porsche Exclusive - wheels painted in satin platinum
- Porsche Exclusive - instrument dials in white
- Porsche Exclusive - Sport Chrono stop clock in white
- Porsche Exclusive - seat belts in Racing Yellow